WellCheck & Flu Shots
WellCheck is a popular event you won't want to miss.
WellCheck provides the opportunity to obtain valuable health screenings such as: blood tests, blood pressure checks, and other biometric screenings. WellCheck is offered once or twice on each campus per plan year and is available to employees, retirees, spouses and adult children (18 or older) who are covered by a MUS medical insurance plan.
MUS plan members are eligible to receive two FREE Comprehensive Screening Package per insurance plan year (July 1 - June 30). Comprehensive Screening Package = FREE Chemistry Screen + FREE Complete Blood Count (CBC) at WellCheck. Other additional screenings will be available at cost. When you register Online for your WellCheck event, you will be able to select the FR- basic medical (FREE Comprehensive Screening Package) and view additional screenings that are available at cost. The cost for additional screenings is significantly reduced when compared to a traditional medical setting and therefore cannot be submitted to your medical insurance plan claims administrator. The cost can be paid for by using a flexible spending account.
It Starts With Me (ISWM), Montana Based Company, is our LAB Provider for WellCheck events. For more information about ISWM please visit: my.itstartswithme.com
Fall Flu Shots: FREE flu shots are offered during the Fall (dependent on national vaccine availability).
Seasonal flu shots are available to Montana University System (MUS) insured plan members,
retirees, insured spouses and adult dependents 18 yrs or older (No children or adult
dependents under 18 yrs old are eligible for Free flu shots at Wellcheck).
WellCheck Schedule - Fall 2020
Please note masks and registration are required at all wellcheck locations.
(Plan members can attend any wellcheck event regardless of home campus location).
|Campus Location||Room (locations also listed when you register online)||Time||Fall 2020|
|Billings (MSU, Billings)||6:30am – 10:30am||Oct 27 - 29|
|Bozeman (MSU Bozeman)
|6:30am – 10:30am||
Nov 17 - 20
|Butte (UM, Montana Tech)||
6:30am – 10:30am
|Oct 21 - 22|
|Highlands College||6:30am – 10:30am||Oct 23|
|Corvallis||8:00am – TBD||
|Dillon (UM, Western)||6:30am – 10:30am||Oct 14 -15|
|Glendive (Dawson CC)||6:30am – 10:30am||Sept 25 & 28|
|Great Falls College||6:30am – 10:30am||Oct 20 - 21|
|Havre||6:30am – 10:30am||Sept 16 - 18|
|Helena (Helena College/OCHE)||6:30am – 10:30am||Oct 14 & Oct 22|
|Kalispell||6:30am – 10:30am||Oct 13 - 14|
|Miles City||6:30am – 10:30am||Sept 17 - 18|
|Missoula (UM, Missoula)||6:30am – 10:30am||Oct 6 - 9|
|Moccasin||7:30am – 10:30am||Sept 10|
|Sidney||7:30am – 10:30am||Sept 21|
|Yellow Bay||7:30am – 10:30am||Oct 15|
How to Sign up:
Information about your WellCheck event (time, location, and how to register) will
be sent out on your campus prior to the event, or to your home address if you are
a retiree. You can attend ANY WellCheck event at any location if you are an insured
plan member. Registration is usually open one month prior to the event.
To sign up go to: my.itstartswithme.comReturning users - Enter username and password, then select Login
First time users - Select Create My Account
Use the company code: MUS2020
Follow the on-screen instructions to select a WellCheck to attend
If you are registering yourself and a spouse, a separate account must be created for each of you.
Need assistance or no computer access?
Contact It Starts with Me at email@example.com or (toll free) at 1-866-932-6467. Telephone assistance is
available 9 am - 4 pm MST. Please do not call your campus Wellness or HR office.
How to Prepare:
1. Fast for at least 10 hours, drink plenty of water prior to screening, take Prescription medication as prescribed, no strenuous exercise 10 hours prior to your screening, do not attend if you have severe cold or flu symptoms, and if possible wear clothes with loose fitting sleeves.
2. You will be asked to present a picture identification and MUS Benefits Insurance Card. Please bring those with you.
3. Methods of Payment: If you choose any of the optional tests, please be prepared to pay at the time of service. It Starts With Me accepts checks, debit/credit cards “(VISA, Mastercard, Discovery, and American Express)”, and even your Flex Account Card!
4. With an appointment, health screenings take about 20 minutes. It is imperative that you have an appointment.
5. The health screening staff will draw your blood and provide the above Biometric Screenings.
6. You will receive your lab test results within 14 days of your screening date at
address you provide at registration. All other Biometric Screenings results are provided at WellCheck.